Sunday, July 3, 2011

This is what 23 weeks looks like


Definitely packing on the weight quicker than I did with Preston. However, loving that God chose to bless us with baby #2. This pregnancy has been different in EVERY way. For example I can't brush my teeth take a pill or drink water before I eat breakfast or I throw up. This morning I took my prenatal vitamins and then started cooking bacon and eggs for breakfast and had to quickly run to the bathroom because taking the vitamins first made me sick. CRAZY! 

Still looking for girl name suggestions, so if you have any bring on the names. I think we might have narrowed down the middle name to: Grace, Hope, or Marie but drawing blanks for first name. 

1 comment:

  1. Years ago, we planned to adopt a baby from Vietnam. It never worked out for us to, but the name I had picked out was Hadassah Marie. Marie is a family name. I was going to call her Haddie for short.

    ReplyDelete