Friday, January 25, 2013

Lent is fast approaching

I just wanted to remind everyone that Lent is fast approaching. Do you remember the Jesus tree we did last year for Lent? It is coming out again this year, but it isn't too late for you to make your own. If you want the ornament patterns I used email me and Ill send them your way. It is a great way to share the story from Birth of Christ to Death and Resurrection  It makes Easter so much more meaningful. Also if you are like us and did some sort of 'Jesse' tree during Advent, than this is the perfect addition. Click here to see last years picture.

I added a picture of the ever so  squeezable Bella to encourage you to GO FOR IT THIS YEAR!

4 comments:

  1. would love to know the specifics of your tree! found it on pinterest and LOVE the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree I did from free hand onto an old moving box the painted brown the ornaments I downloaded a PDF of patterns. If you email me your address I'll send you pdf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie, I'd love a copy too! :) lraeschaefer@yaoo.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I would love the patterns but I can't find an email for you. Mine is kristinperrotti@hotmail.com or the email that's linked to this account.

    ReplyDelete