Monday, February 27, 2012

He just is...

Tim is really the most amazing man I have ever known. He is both patient and kind. He loves Jesus, and loves sharing Jesus with others. He gives me room to be me, with all of my faults and ugliness! He loves me anyway! Im so blessed to be married to Tim! There is no special occasion, but just an overwhelming sense that Im totally in love with this man! He is a GREAT husband and an AMAZING father. I am a blessed woman I really am! This chaotic, crazy life we live would be lonely with out him. Im thankful in this moment for this undeserving gift that God gave to me. I am humbled really.

2 comments:

  1. way to go for being thankful... coming from someone who is living a crazy, chaotic life without someone...it is lonely & challenging & overwhelming...be very thankful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me smile! Both of you are amazing people! You are so blessed with each other :)

    ReplyDelete