Sunday, October 31, 2010

Celebrating the last days in my 20's



My birthday month has been full of exciting adventures. We went Geocaching


at the war museum in Hanoi. We also got a free grill from some friends who never used the sad little thing so we have had many nights roasting marshmallows.



In Thailand October is hot so we usually found ourselves at the pool on my birthday, but in Hanoi the weather has been very cool. We have loved wearing long sleeves and jackets. Im told we won't love it so much in Feb. when it is cold and wet.


I baked my first apple pie of the season. I don't really use a recipe so you never know how they turn out. I gave this one a 7 out of 10.






We had friends staying with us for a week, so we took them to a pottery village outside of town. Preston got to paint a rooster and was happy as could be. He named him Painter (I know the creativity runs deep)





All in all it has been a good month, but we are looking forward to spending some time in Thailand while waiting for new visas to get processed for Viet Nam.





No comments:

Post a Comment