Saturday, October 1, 2011

almost 4 wishing he was 5

about 18 months ago Preston saw a couple of guys playing soccer and said I really wish I could be on the team. I told him when he turned 5 we would try to get him on a soccer team in Hanoi.  He has never forgot that promise and still talks about all the things he can and will do when he is 5 years old. He isn't even 4 yet and will randomly talk about, "when Im five I get to..." I keep telling him that he has to stay my little guy forever. The other day we were walking and we were getting on an escalator and he randomly grabbed my hand and said, "mom I'll stay with you forever." SO CUTE!!! Here are some of the pictures that were taken of just him when we did our family pictures. ENJOY!






These cars were given to him from Aunt Kim. Every time we do something Isabella related like take family maternity photos go to hospital for long amount of time to do ultrasound etc. we have tried to give him a present that people have sent for him. On this particular day when we were done taking pictures he opened the cars that Aunt Kim gave him. We still have a few more presents to give him when Isabella comes. Sort of like a CONGRATS you're a big brother sort of thing. He was happy to get the cars and even happier to be done with pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment