Thursday, August 18, 2011

ultrasound fun

Preston was way more interested in the ultrasound this time around more than the last. I think because we did a 4D one and because she looked more human :)

SO PRECIOUS!! I wouldn't trade these moments for anything!

My curious onlooker wondering what all the gel was and asking if he could smear it on my belly.

The countdown has really begun for us. Tim is up against some major deadlines in the next 5 weeks and after that just wait for baby. My next OB appointment is Sept 7th. At the time I made the appointment that seemed like light years away, now it seems to be fast approaching. In the meantime we are enjoying the August cool fall like weather Chiang Mai has to offer. This week has been strange as Preston has been really sick so I have been busy getting some Christmas crafting off my 'to do' list while he has been taking MANY naps. Tonight we go to the Dr. and make sure he is on the road to recovery. 






No comments:

Post a Comment