Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The end of a year

Many of you know that this has been a very difficult year for us. We headed back to Asia in Feb. spent 1 month in Singapore for some meetings. Then spent months in Thailand before finishing a 14 month long journey of living out of our suitcases to finally arrive in Hanoi. Of course there has been the difficulty of starting over in a new country. However, for me the thing that makes 2010 hard is our struggle to have another child. We have spend many hours in prayer and petition. I have cried more tears this year then I think this whole decade combined. I experienced real depression for the first time in my life. I lost the baby that took 2 years to concieve at 9 weeks along. I have seen countless friends who started this journey with me get pregnant and have babies (in which I rejoice for them). All that to say Im glad 2010 is coming to an end. My prayer and HOPE for 2011 is that where I have sowed in tears I would reap with joy. So raise you glass with me for a FRESH START IN 2011




1 comment: