Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My baking extravaganza this fall

Being in the states and in MN during t
he end of summer and into fall has been wonderful. It has put me in the mood for baking. I have found a love for cooking and baking so I will share some of my kitchen creations here.

Raspberry Pie: We went to lake superior for 4 days and we got to pick berries while we were there. I then made a fresh raspberry pie.
















Next came the fall inspired sugar cookies. The leaves are my favorite. We also picked a half bushel of apples while on lake superior and I made my first ever apple pie.


......Of course no fall is complete with out pumpkin cheesecake so I used a recipe I got from one of my favorite baking blogs and make cute mini pumpkin cheesecakes.

1 comment:

  1. So fun to see all these pics, Jamie! :) Can you share your secret for making the multi-colored frosting on the leaf cookies? I just bought a cookie cutter just like that, and love the way yours look.

    ReplyDelete